Increased Noise of Gas Boilers Burners
The reasons why noise of gas boilers burners increased:
1. The shut-off valve in the oil circuit is closed;
2. The oil inlet is insufficient, the oil filter is blocked;
3. The oil inlet temperature is low, the viscosity is too high, or the pump oil inlet temperature is too high;
4. The oil pump is malfunctioning;
5. The fan motor bearing is damaged;
6. The fan impeller is too dirty.
The treatment methods of noise of gas boilers burners increased:
1. Check whether the valve in the oil pipeline is open;
2. Check whether the oil filter is working normally, clean the filter screen of the pump itself;
3. Increase the oil temperature or reduce the oil temperature;
4. Replace the oil pump;
5. Replace the motor or bearing;
6. Clean the fan impeller.
Want to know more details about gas boilers burners? Welcome to consult online customer service, or directly call +86 177 1999 3430, ZBG Boiler Group will serve you wholeheartedly!